Thursday 17 June 2010

Briefly.

Hello all.

Been a pretty un-eventful week show-wise. Pleased to say I haven't landed on my arse again. We're about to do a show with the big boss of the park in the audience so have been asked to pull out all the stops, to be honest there's very rarely any problems caused by performers, just technical issues with the FX so really it's just business as usual for us.

Weather continues to be lovely, when we first started I was freezing backstage since I don't have to wear a muscle suit, now i'm very glad I'm not wearing one as it gets pretty warm on the stage.

Have got Gareth filming the show today so can hopefully get some decent footage of me in action, might start piecing together my next show reel soon. Happy days :-D

Will report on show 1 later on.

Byeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment